Friday, December 19, 2014

Happy Winter

Ack! It's the last Bellariffic Challenge for 2014! Bring it on 2015!! I can't believe Christmas is only DAYS away!  Are you ready???  I feel like I have done nothing but eat, drink and be merry stressed!

I am definitely looking forward to January!

This weeks challenge is a sketch! 

 
 
Stamp: Miles in Winter from stamping Bella
Snowflake Dies - Simon Says Stamps
Banner Die - SugarPea Designs
Paper - Christmas This and That from Echo Park


There is NO challenge next week! Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 
 


Pin It

2 comments:

Leslie said...

OMGOSH, your coloring just blows me away! This is adorable! Love your doodling around the image too.

Dana White said...

This is so sweet. I now really like this stamp and I'm not a cat person so that's how sweet your card is!! Merry Christmas

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10