Monday, October 13, 2014

Poof! Another Year has gone by.....

Good morning!  Today is a NEW Sketch challenge (sugarsketch 13) at SugarPea Designs.  I pulled out one of my favorites from SPD, Pure Magic to day. It's perfect for so many thing but it really makes the cutest masculine cards.



I had so much fun with todays sketch and I have to say I just LOVE how my card turned out today. The blue and green together are so pretty, IMO.  The paper is just perfect for this image and makes it nice and masculine  I colored up Pure Magic with Copic markers. I then cut it out and used a black marker around the edges to cover up any white left. The panels are all cut using my Perfect Layers Mini tools. I then stitched them. 

Here is the today's sketch:

 


Pin It

4 comments:

wendy said...

darling card1

Ann Marie Governale said...

Love this card.. so love how you color these images and the little touches on your design!! xxx Ann Marie

Anonymous said...

GF, this is awesome!!! I love the paper you used with him!

Sara said...

Fantastic image, beautiful coloring and I love the papers you have chosen too, hugs Sara xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10