Saturday, September 27, 2014

To Send a Letter.........

Hey there Sistahs!! It's bellariffic Friday (well Saturday actually! hehe) I have been a very busy little girl...well not really...but yes really. I was supposed to go on vacation this week, but husband decided to have surgery...the punk... I mean poor guy... ;-(

So I decided to use my week to go through my craft room and purge myself of some stamps!! I still have a bunch left so if you are interested come see me on facebook at Tracy's STAMPING SALE - HERE.  
 
This week at Stamping Bella we have a little sketchy-poo for you!  I used Maybelline loves Mail!  Notice I just highlighted part of the image, it's a rather large image.
 
Next weeks challenge is a 1,2,3 challenge:
 
1 - image
2 - Embellishments (going to be hard for me!!)
5 - Papers
 
So be sure to get your card to Emily for next Friday!
 
Hugs
Tracy


Pin It

2 comments:

Trudy Pope said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors you used. You really gave the image the spotlight.

Leslie said...

Love the background paper with all that writing on it. It's a perfect paper to match with your image. Sweet colouring too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10