Friday, August 1, 2014

Sugar n Spice

Good morning and welcome to Bellariffic Friday! This weeks challenge is a SKETCH!  Yep, you know I love sketches...makes card making a breeze!!

 
So my card today is VERY CAS...but it's ok because it lets that gorgeous Uptown Girl stand out!!!

 
I have used Uptown Girl Chanel the Chef.  It also comes with a beautiful sentiment that once I put the card together I didn't have anywhere to place it, so I hand wrote in the Sugar N Spice.. ;-)
 
Supplies:
 
Paper - Black cardstock/PTI
Kaisercraft and Pen Pals from Pink Paislee
Circle and Scallop Die - Spellbinders
Mattes - Perfect Layers Mini Tools From Perfect Paper Crafting
 (Don't forget to use Tracy5% for your discount!!)
 
Come by the Bella Blog and play along with us! 
Next week we want to see your UPTOWN GIRLS!!
 



Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing colouring! Love the pink too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10