Sunday, August 31, 2014

Feeling Under the Weather

Good morning! I am really late getting this posted this week!  We have had a busy weekend and had to go out of town unexpectedly.  So better late than never....here is my post for this weeks Bellariffic Friday challenge. This week we had a SKETCH Challenge, and I know you just have to love sketches...whats not to love!


 
Here is the sketch!  Simple but beautiful.  I changed mine up just a tad to suite my card. You can do the same! 
 
 
Supplies:

Stamp: Beverly Loves the Rain - Stamping Bella
Paper:
Misc:  Large banner - Simon Says Stamps, Scalloped border - MFT, Clouds - Lawn Fawn
 
Don't forget to play along with us NEXT week for our Paper Piecing Challenge!
 
Tracy
 


Pin It

1 comment:

Jane said...

That's me at the moment, the migraine monkey decided to pay my head a visit! I really love this card, made me smile, thank you!
Jane xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10