Friday, July 11, 2014

It's 5 o'clock somewhere....

Good morning! It's Bellarific Friday and this weeks theme is CELEBRATION. Well, I am celebrating that it is FRIDAY and the weekend is here!! yay!!  This is going to totally be me this weekend....though my drink may look a bit different. I am thinking more along the lines of a Coconut Mojito!  Yea, they are super yummy....my new fav drink! ;-)

 
Today I used Madison has a Margarita from Stamping Bella. I think it should be named Tracy has a Margarita...or two!
 
I colored her up with copic markers. used a VERY SIMPLE CAS design for the card.  Added some shading with pastel pencils.  Used my Perfect Paper Crafting, Perfect Layers Mini for my card matte. Threw some enamel dots from recollections on it and Viola...here is my card!
 
Be sure to hop on over to Bloggabella and check out all the other fabulous creations by the Bella Girls.
 
Hugs,
 


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10