Friday, May 23, 2014

Hello (SB)

Good morning!!  It's time for another Bella-Riffic FRIDAY!! We have a wonderful SKETCH for you.... I love Sketches....like seriously LOVE. I don't think I could craft some days without them!!

Here is this weeks sketch:





I'm not sure what it is about this card, but I just love it...I don't say that often..but I do love this one for some reason!!  it's the perfect card to send to a friend you haven't spoken to in awhile!

Supplies:

Stamp:  Jayden Loves to Journal from Stamping Bella
Paper - Glitz -  Carpe Diem
Hello Die  - Lawn Fawn
Scalloped Die - Spellbinder Grand Circles
Buttons - MFT

Stop by for next weeks challenge...................


Pin It

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Absolutely darling!!!

Leslie said...

LOVE this!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10