Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Birthday - SB

Good morning and welcome to BELLA-RIFIC Friday!! This week challenge was to STITCH IT UP.....don't you just love the way stitching looks on a card???



I used one of my favorite Uptown Girls - Ava Loves to Celebrate today.  I created all those yummy PERFECT borders with my Perfect Layers Mini Tools. 

I added some stitching with my Janome and the tab die is from MFT.

Come by and see all the bellarific creations by the Bellas....

Be sure to join us next week....where the challenge is going to be a SKETCH. Oh how I love Sketches!!


Pin It

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Ava is one of my fav Uptown Girls! Love this bright fun birthday card and especially all those little dots around her - so fun!!

Lisa Lara said...

This is so gorgeous Tracy! I love your stitching.

Lisa H. said...

stunning! your coloring is awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10