Wednesday, February 19, 2014

You're Great!

Good morning and welcome to our 2nd challenge at SugarPea Designs. We are having another Anything Goes Challenge, so I hope you can come join us!!

 
Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Beard:  C0, C01, C02, C03
Duck:  Y11, Y15, E33
Shirt and Shoes:  E42, E43, E44, E47
Red: R22, R24, R29
 
Today I used Gnome Sweet Gnome. I have colored him with Copics. The hat and pants are paper pieced using the blue/green from the paper pad that I choose. The paper is from Fancy Pants "Timbergrove". I just love the button, it's from October Afternoon. I used MFT, Kraft paper for the backing.
 
 
Next, Hop on over to the SugarPea Designs Blog and check out the other DT's amazing creations.
 
You have a couple of weeks to play along so I hope to see your fabulous creation in there!!
 
You can also SHOP now HERE.
 
Hugs,
Tracy
 
 


Pin It

1 comment:

Sassy Raggedy said...

So cute Tracy...Loving this one as well..Being retired I am waiting for the end of the month payday to get some of these images. Your cards are just so inspiring..Hugs, joann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10