Wednesday, November 20, 2013

MFT - Happy Harvest

Gasp! Yes, it's true, I have 2 post to give you in a row!! I know, I know. Don't get too used to it. haha  My time surely will start to fizzle. Actually, I probably shouldn't have dedicated as much time as I have to coloring over the last 2 weeks. I have way to much to get done. I have 1/2 of a house packed that I need to unpack. Plus I want to get my christmas stuff at least out from the attic and maybe...just maybe start putting a little bit of it up. I know it's early, but I am busy just about every weekend from here til Christmas.   Basically, I need more time...or time off from work!!

Today I am sharing  Doodle Garden "Happy Harvest" from My Favorite Things.


I just love her and her little basket of pumpking. How stinkin' cute is she. Those braids are too cute also. She is all colored up with copics. I did some shading with pastel pencils. The ground was done with prisma color pencils and gamsol.

The border punch and twine are from MFT as well.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Tracy



Pin It

1 comment:

Marijke said...

Another gorgeous card!! So adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10