Tuesday, November 19, 2013

MFT - Happy Birthday

Hello!  I know, I know...it's been FOREVER since I have done a post it seems. Yes I have been playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie releases and challenges...but I haven't done much beyond that in the past few months. I went through a bit of a drought. I just wasn't feeling it when it came to taking out time to sit and color. Had nothing to do with the stamps....I have plenty of cute stamps I wanted to use.  There were just vacations to be taken, books to be read, binge TV episodes to watch, house hunting to be done and little time to color!!!

I am happy to report that I have been quite productive the past couple of weeks and even a little excited about creating stuff again. I am SUPER excited about one of my besties starting up her own stamping business - SugarPea Designs!!!   They are in the middle of annoucing the new DT so be sure to check it out, follow her, like it on FB......lots of giveways to come!

Here is a card I created some time ago and I am just now getting around to posting it!! yikes!  Don't worry, I have lots of new stuff to show over the next couple of weeks too.  This here is a stamp from My Favorite Things.  She is colored with Copic markers. Looks like I did a little bit of shading with some pastel pencils as well. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Pin It

3 comments:

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card. Love those papers.
Hugs
Jayne

Kim O'Connell said...

I love this! The paper choices are perfect!

Marijke said...

Wonderful!! This card really makes me smile :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10