Friday, March 1, 2013

Thinking of You.....

Good morning!! It's Friday!! Are you doing the happy dance? I am!! I love my weekends, although it's another busy one. I have Bday party tonight for my brother.  Tomorrow I will be volunteering at at a Mets Spring Training Game all day. Hopefully I will find a little bit of time for some crafting as I have a couple deadlines coming up!! 

It's the first of the month and that means there is a new challenge on the Some Odd Girl blog!  We have a sketch for you too...




I used Sweet Thinkin' Mae.  Funny thing, I colored her all up, put my card together then went online to do my blog post. I go into the SOG store to grab her link and noticed a VERY similiar color pattern!!  It was NOT intentionally! LOL  Just a total coincidence!  I have a stamper friend and that happens to us ALL the time. It's kinda funny. I will post something and she will text me with a card she did but hadn't posted yet that is almost identical. Or vice versa. Crazy!

By the way, don't forget there is still 2 days to get in your application to join the SOG DT!

Hugs,
Tracy



Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10