Friday, February 8, 2013

Oh Mr. Grey....

Hey there! Quick post today. I'm trying to get all my valentine cards posted!! Seems simply huh, but it's not. I am super busy this week. So much going on and so much to do.


This is actually a card front. I made it because I was framing it for the hubs. I love this image. Yes I was one of those people who got hooked on the 50 shades series. Yes I thought the writing was crap....but I wasn't reading it for the writing!!! 

This is a Digi from Saturated Canary, but you can get it in rubber now as well. The paper is Devoted from Carta Bella. Love this line! The colors are beautiful. I grabbed the sentiments from a valentine set by The Greeting Farm.  The Die is from La La land Crafts - love those hearts.

Thanks for looking!

Hugs,
Tracy


Pin It

3 comments:

Dena said...

Beautiful, beautiful coloring Tracy! This is amazing card sweetie! Love it!
Hugs, Dena

Anonymous said...

wow Tracy, I bet he loved this! If you have the time, could you tell me how you do your shading and what pens you use because honestly, I really like how you colour your images!
Hope to hear from you soon!
xxxxxxxxxxx
Mimi

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous, very cheeky stamp. Just love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10