Monday, February 25, 2013

Crush On You - SOG

Good morning! I hate monday mornings! blah! I always need just one more day of weekend time to get things done and get in some rest time. 2 days is just not enough, especially because this time of year is always a BUSY time with so many birthdays and events going on. I think we have something going on every weekend for the next 2 months.  I need another vaca!!

Today is my day to contribute to the Some Odd Girl Blog. I have used Kody with Flowers.

 
Love Kody and he is so adorable holding those flowers.  Copics were used to color him and the paper is from the Devoted by Carta Bella line. 
 
Thanks for looking today,
 
Tracy


Pin It

2 comments:

cebelica said...

I know exactly what you mean; weekends really never are long enough. I'm lucky I have a whole week of so I can relax a bit.

Your card is wonderful. I think every girld would be over the moon if a handsome guy like Kody showed up with flowers and tell her he has a crush on her. ;)

Hugs! xx

Mary J said...

So adorable, Tracy! Lovin' the papers and your amazing colouring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10