Monday, January 14, 2013

Love of Reading.....

Today I am sharing the an inspiration challenge on the MarkerPop blog. The theme is "For the love of"....well I happen to LOVE books. I colored up Geekin' It by Saturated Canary.
 
 
I used copic markers to color. I added some liquid glass to her glasses, which I think made them really pop and come to life!  Love this School Daze paper pad by My Minds Eye.  I finished my card off with some stitching. Oh and the sentiment is from Kraftin' kimmie.
 
We have a bi-weekly challenge going on at Markerpop!  Come by and check it out!  More importantly, we are having a Design Team call!  Thats right, you could be a designer with Markerpop.  Click here for all the details.



Pin It

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,fabulous image and love the design.xxx

Michelle said...

Hi Tracy

Wow, love the bright vivid colours on this card. Your colouring is just amazing. The doodled border is a great touch.

Michelle :o)

PJ said...

Tracy, just love this card. Your coloring is so vibrate. One question, where do you get this liquid glass you used on her glasses. Great effect!

PJ said...

Thanks for information on the liquid glass. I have ordered it and it should be here shortly, can't wait to try it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10