Monday, December 17, 2012

Love Me Not Mae - New Release

Good morning! Fun stuff this week, Some Odd Girl has a couple new stamp releases and you are going to love them. I know I do!  Todays release is Love Me Not Mae.
 
 
 
Love Me Not was colored with Copic markers. I used my sewing machine to stitch around. Please don't laugh. My regular maching, which I love, is out of commision and I need to desperately take it in to get fixed. In the meantime I heard all these great reviews on the Janome Sew Mini, well let's just say the machine and I do not get along!!! So there are LOTS of wobbles.  I also always screw up on which stitch I have it set on....so it was on the little itty bitty stitch and I started and it was too late. Thats what I get for trying to stitch on a colored image. I WAS NOT redoing it!!!
 
The paper is Prima's Rondele collection - love this one.  The ribbon is papertrey. The beautiful sentiment is one of the sentiments that are included with the Love me Not Mae set.
 
You can see the other DT's cards, they are all so fabulous, on the Some Odd Girl Blog.
 
Hugs,
Tracy



Pin It

3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Gorgeous job Tracy!! I am going to have to get her!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Tracy - this card is stunning! I love the rich plum color with all those other darks! Fabulous creation!
hugs,
M

Mary J said...

Just gorgeous, Tracy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10