Thursday, October 11, 2012

Life is like.....

It's 3-D Thursday at MarkerPop, so I am showcasing a frame that I created for my Bff and Sister's (from another mother) Birthday.  She loves to ride bikes.  She also happens to love when I use any of the uptown girls, they are her favorite. So when Stamping Bella released this cutie a few months back I knew it had to be mine. I love how it came out and so simple to do.


The stamp comes with this qoute, but it wouldn't fit where I wanted it. So I computer generated it. This stamp is rather large, so I marked the corners of the matte so I new where to stamp it.  

For my coloring I used a mixture of Copics and Prisma Color Pencils. 

Pin It

3 comments:

lvtaz2000 said...

Tracy, this is wonderful. The City Girls are one of my favorite stamp collections and I love the idea of the frame. Thanks for sharing.

Joan V said...

Tracy, this is gorgeous.

LauraLee said...

Love this! You did an awesome job on it. I had never heard of these stamps before. Going to go check them out. They are adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10