Monday, May 21, 2012

Simple things - LLLC

Good morning!  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Mine was pretty good. Relaxing, totally needed that.  Plus I am FINALLY finished with 50 Shades of Grey, now maybe I can get my life back. Last week everything was seriously on hold bc I couldn't put those books (aka mommy p@rn) down...lmao

Anyways, quick post today.  It's a new challenge at La La Land Crafts this week. This week we want to see Butterflies in your project.

I used Marci with Watering Can and then my background is done with the Sunflowers stamp.  I have used copics for all the coloring. The papers are from Simple Stories as is the sentiment.  The ribbon is from Ribbon Carousel.  My butterflies are from an MS punch...however, soon I hope to have in my possesion the new Butterfly die from La La Land. If you haven't seen it, you must! So pretty!!

Dress: R20, R22, R24, R27
Hair: E21, E23, E25
Hat: B32, B34, B37,B39
Boots: Y11, Y15, E33
Watering Can: C1, C3, C5
Sunflowers: YR12, Y15, YR02, YG61, YG63, E37, E35,E13
Pots: E11, E13, E30

Come by the La La Land Blog and check out the other DT's creations. To play along with us, add your photo to the Customer Gallery!

Hugs,


Pin It

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun!

Unknown said...

Morning my friend
Marci looks great. I love the colors. Makes me want a picnic.

An'Jenic G. said...

Oh wow Tracy. I love everything about your card. Looks like someone is ready for spring. Hi Tracy playing catch up! Great job and TFS AJ!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10