Monday, May 7, 2012

Hey Girlfriend....

I hope everybody's weekend was great. Mine blew by way to quickly!!  I had a nice time though.  I spent a little bit of time at my LSS stamping with the girls. Midway on Saturday I totally lost my mojo though. I think I was too busy thinking of margaritas later that night! haha  So I met up with my brother and a friend for some Cinco De Mayo fun!  I just love those Presidente Margaritas at Chilis. Yummy!  Sunday was movie day with the family. I can't believe I got my husband to wait until Sunday to see Avengers....but he graciously did. LOL  It was torture for him too!! 

Today is Monday...another work week...sigh.

It's also a new challenge at La-La Land Crafts!  This weeks challenge is called Hey Girlfriend and we are bringing out the "Girlfriends Collection". Today I chose to use Jesalyn. She is truly a sassy little thing.

I used some new papers from prima. Love the colors.  I colored Jesalyn with Copics. Used the lacey square spellbinder to cut out the square.

The copics I used today are:

Dress: V20, V22, V25, V28
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E29
Skin: E000, E00, E11, V20
Shoes/jewelry: C00, C3, C5

Thanks for looking and hope to see you in the La-La Land challenge!


Pin It

3 comments:

Jayne A said...

Wow gorgeous card. Love the image.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Rosie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Your coloring is amazing as always! Hugs, Rosie

Becca Sadler said...

Adorable card! Love how you arranged the layout that emphasizes the pose of your star focal!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10