Friday, May 18, 2012

Farm Fresh Challenge - B&W


Good morning. Ok, Ok, I know I am late on this but I FINALLY started to read 50 Shades of Grey over the weekend and well, my life will never be the same. Seriously. Haha. I am just starting book 3 and I am feeling quite sad....like I know it's going to end and I'm not quite sure how I plan on handling that!! LMBO.  Ok I'm kidding...but seriously, it is a great book and not just for all the hot juicy stuff. The writing isn't all that great, but the story of Sir Grey is definitely interesting! So I am going to make this post super quick as I have a book to go read!!!

Today I am hosting the Farm Fresh Challenge on The Greeting Farm blog. I want to see you creations using Black, white and one other color!



I used Prince Ian and Princess from the latest release by The Greeting Farm.  The paper is from My Minds Eye. I used the same paper and created a rolled flower to coordinate!

 Come by The Greeting Farm blog and check out the other DT's inspiration and play along with us!


Pin It

5 comments:

*Alison* said...

You are AMAZING! I just love your coloring.. and that little pop of color rocks! HUGS

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful card, your coloring is awesome!!

Rachel Parys said...

This is drop-dead gorgeous! Love it!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful Card Tracy! I love the dark look and the beautiful rose color. You did an amazing job with the colors, papers and image.

Anniebee said...

Hi, Tracy! This is really cute even though I'm not a big fan of the black and white images that seem to be so popular right now. That said, yours are some of the best ones I have seen so far.

Hugs, Anne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10