Monday, April 9, 2012

Superstar!

Morning all! Short and sweet today as I am just not up to a long post today. Had a rough couple of days ;-((

I mentioned last week I am a Guest Designer for La La Land Crafts for the month of April and May. This weeks challenge is "Unusual Haircolor". As you can see, my little Cheeky Monkey has some vibrant green hair!

I love the sock monkey hat on her. My mom has always had a thing for sock monkeys so now I do as well.  My mother use to make them years ago. You could easily find the socks all over back then. Now you have to order them and they are made specifically for sock monkeys. Just not the same too me!!!

I masked Cheeky Monkey on top of the brick wall and stamped some clouds randomly on the page. She was colored up completely in copic markers. Here is my list:

Hair: YG11, YG13, YG17
Monkey/Shoes: E40, E42, E43, E44
Red: R20, R22, R24
Black: C3, C5, C7
Shirt: R20, R22, R24
Skirt: B00, B01, B02, B04
Brick Wall: R01, R02, E04, E40
Grass: YG61, YG63, YG67
Clouds: C00, C1, C2
Sky: B000, B0000
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20



Pin It

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Fun card!! She is rocking the green hair!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, she's adorable with green hair!! Congrats on your guest designer spot!! :)

Unknown said...

She is so cute! Sorry you have had a few bad days! You should knowby now if you need anything or to talk just call. Hugs

Judith Slegers said...

whow! your backgrounds are greet!!! I'm folling you, sorry for my english. i'm a dutch girl hihi
greets Judith

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10