Monday, April 16, 2012

Frame It - La La Land

Good morning!  I hope everybody had a great weekend! I know I did. I took a couple extra days off (friday and today) because I just needed a mental break!  Lots going on and I needed a time out!  I was even a bad (or good depends on how you look at it) mommy and let the kids play hookie from school on Friday. We had lunch then spent the day at the pool. It was gorgeous out and I really needed some sun!! I also made a pinterest inspired dinner for my brother, sister and their families.  The rest of the weekend we kind just hung out and watched a few movies, I colored a little...it was just nice.  Back to the grind tomorrow though ;(
Today is Challenge day at La-La Land Crafts. This weeks challenge is to "Frame it". So take that I do whatever inspires you to frame it. I had a couple ideas from actually framing a piece or having the image on the inside of the card framing it with the outside of the card. I ended up going for my little one in a frame. I have had this spellbinder forever and had never used it, so I was kinda glad to get to.

The ruffles on Ruffles Marci were also pinterest inspired!! I saw the CUTEST ruffled apron done in rainbow colors on pinterest a few days ago and I thought of Ruffles Marci. So of course I had to replicate it!!


Red: R20, R22, R24
Yellow: Y11, Y15
Green: G40, G43, G46
Blue: B91, B12, B14
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E33
Ground: E40, E42, E43
Outline: B000
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20


So if you would like to join us, come by the La-La Land Crafts Blog and add your photo to the Customer gallery!!

Pin It

6 comments:

Anita said...

This is so gorgeous and your coloring is beautiful!

*Alison* said...

you are so amazing! I just adore how you colored your image.. and those flowers rock! hugs

Danni said...

Love this card! How pretty! Really like how you colored Marci's shirt!!

Christina C. said...

Hi Tracy! WOW....your coloring of this sweet image is AMAZING! Absolutely exquisite!!!!

Tami G said...

These colors are so pretty.. Love the way you colored the top..

Faye said...

Love, love, love! Super, bright, vibrant colours and much faberoonicity. Love it! ;) xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10