Saturday, March 31, 2012

Art Kure for Crafter's Companion

Good morning. Today I am sharing with you the lastest release from Crafter's Companion, Art Kure. I have used the Large Bearded Iris. I never have sympathy cards and I always feel funny about "making" one. I don't know why, but I do. However, when I saw these new flower images I thought they would make perfect sympathy cards.

I wasn't quite sure how to color an Iris, so I used good ol' google to look up some pictures to see how the colors are. There are alot of really nice variations but I choose to use yellow and purple. I used Spectrum Noirs by Crafter's Companion to color this image.


Thanks for looking!


Pin It

2 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh, I love the purple and yellow...very pretty. I might just have to get this stamp.

Tami G said...

This stamp is so pretty... I need appropriate stamps for this type of card.. Love the colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10