Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thank You - Inky Challenge

Hey there I have a couple..yes a few...post for you today! So be sure to check all 3 cards out!! Today is challenge day at Inky Impressions. This weeks challenge is to use Pearls or Bling! I of course choose pearls, I'm not all into bling lately! I don't know whats gotten over me! haha

This little cutie is  Lili's Stuffed Bunny from Inky Impressions.  Just look at the details that are in these stamps!  I won't lie some can be challenging to color with all the details, but I love it and the finished products speak for themselves!!  I used some MME paper and kraft CS. Cut my image and matte out with a spellbinder die.  Finished it off with a bow, button and of course PEARLS! 

You can check out the other DT's creations on the Inky Impressions Challenge blog!  Hope that you join us in the challenge using Pearls and bling. Remember anybody can enter, however, if you use an Inky Stamp you will receive a $10 GC all others will receive a free digi!! 

Challenges:
Pollycraft - Favorite things - (Colors!!)
Stamps and Fun - Animals and Blue
Stamptacular - Pearls




Pin It

3 comments:

Joey said...

Tracy this is beautiful! gorgeous colourwork loving the layout. Joey xx

Unknown said...

Oh tRACY HONEY THIS IS ADORABLE... i LOVE THAT LUSH BOW XXX

Kerry said...

Wow what a beautiful card. love the colours.
Kerry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10