Saturday, January 14, 2012

Kanji Release.... Crafter's Companion

Good morning! I am really running behind today....so forgive if I keep this super short!   Crafter's Companion next release are going to be the Kanji stamps. Here is a card I made using the Happy Birthday image by Kanji.

For me this was a tough one...1 because it's not my normal style but mostly because there was NO COLORING! lol  I haven't made a card without coloring in sooo very long!  Felt alittle strange. I kept looking at it thinking it needed more, was missing something. I think that was it....I didn't spend enough "time" with it via coloring!

Thats all for today....Have a GREAT weekend!  It's a 3 day weekend for me..so I am SOO HAPPY! Hope to get some quailty play time in!

Hugs

Pin It

1 comment:

Stacy H-W said...

GORGEOUS!! Really totally gorgeous! For someone working outside of their "style" you really rocked it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10