Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Afternoon all! This weekend was the 1 year anniversary of the LSS in my area. Congrats Paula!!  Friday and Saturday she had a crop going on. I had no plans this weekend so I joined in on the fun and I am so glad that I did. I had such a great time.  We spent many hours laughing and picking at each other and creating all sorts of things. I also got to meet alot of new people. I'm not quite sure what kinda of impression I made on them....you see....I got onto a tangent about going to Fantasy Fest in Key West and then we laughed and joked about my excessive drinking, which of course I do not do! ahem... I'm a good girl! ;-) I swear! lol  Anyways, it was an all around good time I just wish it had lasted longer!!

I actually did get a few things completed to, believe it or not!  The card I am posting today is NOT one of them, I actually had this done a few weeks back and just forgot to post it. This weekend I finished up about 4 cards so yay, I will have some post coming up!   I have a busy couple of weeks ahead of me. Not much stamping time until after October for me ;-(


This ADORABLE image is a digi stamp from Mo Manning.  I LOVE cupcakes so I just had to have her. I colored her with Copic markers. I did the background with Prisma color pencils.  (Which I totally botched up....but whatever!).  I added a healthy dose of glitter onto her dress. You can see it shimmering a little bit in the photo, in person it's very sparkly!

I believe the papers are My minds eye. I can't remember which packs they came from though!

That's all from me for now! 

Hugs,



Pin It

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Just love this card Tracy. So sweet and simply beautiful. Sharon

Jenny said...

Oh I looooove this colour combination and that sparkle! Wow! looks fabulous.

Sandy said...

Your image is adorable Tracy and I love what you did with her!
Sandy

Sandy said...

I love this card - I love the way you have colored her and I love your design.
Sandy

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh Tracy, I ADORE this!! She's colored beautifully and I love the green and purple sparkly dress.

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for leaving a message on my blog. I hope you come by an other time. I like the hair from your stamp! So fuzzy hih!

Greatings, Karin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10