Sunday, October 30, 2011

Good to the Last Drop!

Super quick post.  I just wanted you to see a card that I created for a GREAT Blogger friends Birthday! ;-)  Her Bday was 2 days ago and I nicely mailed this out to her before I left for vacation - so she doesn't live too far from me...I am quite sure she has recieved it by now!

This is a scheduled post....I will be getting back sometime today from my vacation and I will be very surprised if I don't have any stories to tell! WooooWeee!  What til you hear where I went! ;-)) 





I do believe this stamp is a Sassy Stamp and the artist who created this now has an Etsy shop and is making digis!!!!!!!!!!!!  They are all so adorable. I went to pick some up there other day and had so much trouble making up my mind. The only one that I knew right away I couldn't live without was that little Indian Girl she had. I'm sure you will see her on my blog soon used with a Thanksgiving card.

Anyways, thats all I have for now....talk to you really soon!
 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!!!!!
(belated that is... her bday was actually on Thursday)

Hugs,

Pin It

1 comment:

June Nelson said...

Wow this is stunning and Iknow what yo mean whenyou didnt know which image to choose I never do either they are all so gorgeous,lovely card xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10