Tuesday, October 5, 2010

If the Shoe Fits - SNB DT

Wowzie, I have a busy month ahead of me. I started last night and will continue today and tomorrow on catching up on my DT's and scheduling post! This weekend I am heading to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios and a few other places. Next week is the Scrapbook Expo in West Palm Beach that I will be attending with my stampin' buddy and MIL. The following week I have a Halloween party and Oktoberfest party to go to. Then the last week of October I am heading to Key West for Fantasy Fest,and yes I am scared.  I have never been before and from what a I hear it's a bit crazy for me....but there should be some great people watching (which I love! Haha).

Now to my cards. This cute little image is from Stretch n Bubbles. It's a digistamp. If you haven't tried digital stamps - you should. They are so much fun to work with and super easy too!

You can find "If the Shoe Fits" Digi stamp in the Stretch n Bubbles store HERE.  It's colored with Copic Markers. The paper is from Cloud 9 and my stash.

Challenges:
Mojo Monday - Sketch

6 comments:

ecila said...

so beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Big hug from POLAND;]

Brandi said...

Super cute card! :)

Unknown said...

Like you card this is very cute

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Your month sounds like mine!! LOL Let me know how you like Horror nights. I've only been once and it scared me to death!! LOL

Adorable card and I love that super cute ribbon!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Catherine Pooler said...

This card is ADORABLE!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10