Sunday, September 26, 2010

Honey Bee Tilda

Goodbye Sunday...;-(  So sad to see you go so soon.  It was such a lovely day. 2 friends and I got together around 11 and have been stamping, playing and tossing around ideas all day. It was so fun but it flew by. Before we knew it, it was almost 7 o'clock! 

I played some more with Distress inks. I have a project that is almost done, but I have to pick up something to go with it. But I did get one card finished! :-)))  Yes...in 8 hrs I got 1 card finished and 1 image colored! HA! When you see the image, you will understand! It took me forever. Had I done her in Copics I would have had it done super fast. But, no I had to do it in Distress....I don't know what I was thinking!

Anways, here is the ONE card I did get completed:







Honey Bee Tilda and Honey Pot was colored with Distress Inks. The paper is Queen Bee Paper pad from Pink Paislee. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's, Just buzzin' by. The flower is handmade using a scallop punch.

Challenges:

Just Magnolia - Sketch

Thanks for looking!




17 comments:

Candy said...

I have to say you have done a fabulous job on your card! Your painting is awesome. Love the papers you have chosen. Your flower is pretty. You have cut out Tilda with those hard antena just great!!
Hugs~

Nancy said...

Tracy, this is adorable! Your coloring is wonderful and the papers are the perfect complement to the sweet Tilda and her honey jar.

Zoe said...

Wow this is adorable. I love the colours you use and I am loving the idea of trying distress inks more and more especially when the results are like this! Really like your paper selections too. Hugs xxoo

Anonymous said...

Great job on the coloring, I love the colors you chose. I've been waiting for some time to work on this little cutie myself. I think you've just inspired me.

StampinSheri

Stephanie said...

Super job on this one! She turned out adorable! I just ordered this stamp this weekend. Our school mascot is a bee.......so, I thought I could get a lot of use out of it!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Such a cute, cute card, Tracy! The extra work definitely paid off.......it's just darling.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Anonymous said...

Oh she is gorgeous Tracy, well done on your venture into DI's, you are a braver gal than me. Love those DP's you have used. Fabulous!
hugs

Leonie said...

o gorgeous! Lov ethe colours and your colouring is amazing..so is that flower! Great job
Hugs Leonie

Chris said...

Boy, I hope when I grow up, I'll be able to color my images as well as you do! That flower is absolutely adorable! I love this card! What a labor of love!

XO,
Chris

Caroline said...

WOW - gorgeous xx

Sandi said...

the color is spectacular, love the button it almost looks like a clock. Tilda is wonderful, design is great. Sandi

megline said...

Beautiful card,
Hugs, Line

charlene said...

You have done a great job on this card I love it...nice job with the DI's , the papers are perfect ! Good luck in the challenge

Corinne said...

Your card is adorable...I love the colors you used. Very nicely done.
Hugs~
Corinne

cabio's craft corner said...

Too lovely!!! Tracy i envy you did a fantastic job cutting Tilda's antenna. OMG, how did you do that? Awesome job!
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy...another gorgeous card!! I love the whole package, girl... the beautifully colored images and the awesome embellies...the flower rocks! Just beautiful...love it!
Pat Frank

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Glad I'm not the only one who takes FOREVER to make a card. LOL That's about all I would have gotten done too!

Stunning card, and I LOVE that flower. AMAZING coloring as always.

Hugs,
Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10