Friday, August 20, 2010

Snowman - Stretch n Bubbles DT



Hello All. I made up a quick card for Stretch n Bubbles using a cute little snowman digi called - Snowballs 5 Cents you can find it HERE in the SNB store.



I used Copics to color. The papers are from last years (or maybe two) Christmas pack from My Minds Eye. I cut the snowflake from my Cricut then put some Dazzling Diamonds glitter from Stampin' Up on it. The sentiment was from a christmas button pack I bought years ago.

Challenges:

Creative Card Crew- Sparkle and Shine


4 comments:

Samantha Silva said...

Beautiful card... as always!!! LOve him lol so cute. The coloring is spectacular!!! the glittery snowflake is nice too. ohhh well the card is all gorgeous <3 Thanks for sharing Tracy.

Smiles

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous coloring and cute snowman image. Cheerful winter card!
Hugs,
Cabio

farmhouse-story said...

this is just adorable-i love that snowman:)

Mel said...

Oh stunning creation!
Love all the sparkleyness on that massive snowflake!
thanks for playing along with the Creative Card Crew
Hugs Melly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10