Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friends at heart....

Evening all!  I have a tendency to craft at night. Taking pictures can be a bit of a challenge!! I typically use  my OttLite and a couple sheets of white paper. It works ok, but I wanted better color.  So, tonight I made a light box. It was sooooooo easy and I think it worked quite well. 



I think my box could have been a tad more deep. The I could have gotten the card in it further with the light coming down it it more evenly. However, I would say.....mission acccomplished!


Now on to the card!  This is my one and only Bildmalarna that i have. I purchased this baby from Stamping Scrapping. I used copics to color her, sorry I don't know which ones. I colored this image sometime ago and didn't write it down.  The DP is from Imaginisce. The CS is from CTMH. Flowers are Wild Orchid flowers and the Sentiment was made and printed by myself. 

Thanks for looking,


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10