Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wishing you well....

I had a VERY productive weekend. I actually got some solid play time in this weekend. It was wonderful. I have a Close to my Heart workshop coming up on Thurs. I had all the cards made, but had to cut out all the papers for everybody . It's a very time consuming task but makes it so much easier to hold the workshop when everything is cut and prepared. The cards turned out cute...I'll post those later.

This is my first Whiff of Joy stamp. I can see those being my next obsession.




I created this for the Whiff of Joy Challenge blog. I used Copics to color, Wild Orchids flowers, Sentiment is from CTMH and the papers are from CTMH. Punch is MS.

Thanks for looking and  I have blog candy! To see it click on Tracys blog candy to the left! 

Hugs,

4 comments:

Bev said...

Stunning card Tracy, the colours are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Jane said...

Absolutely stunning! gorgeous colouring and I love the colours! I had to smile when I read your profile, my little girl is called Kara too!! first time I have come across another one with this spelling! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge, hugs, Jane xxx

Tara Godfrey said...

Such a gorgeous card, Tracy! Love this sweet image and your colouring is so beautiful! Love the roses and the great papers too!
Thanks so much for joining us at the WOJ Challenge!
Hugs,t

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute & sweet card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10