Thursday, June 3, 2010

Flowers!!!

I finally broke down and placed an order for some Wild Orchids Flowers. I know, I know....how did I wait this long??? Well, if you seen my flower stash, you would see why!!!  I have flowers coming out of my ears right now.  I didn't hold back when I ordered from Wild Orchids either...oh sure I could have gotten plenty more.....but I made a nice dent! Now I just have to find the time to get busy! 

We went away this past week for a few days to Orlando. We tossed back and forth a few places to stay including Wilderness Lodge at Disney, Carribbean Resort at Disney and just plain old Hilton Orlando on International Drive. We went with the Hilton for cost and location. Totally NOT dissappointed, actually I can not wait to go back. The pool was glorious, the lazy river divine!  We had a such a nice weekend. The weather was great til about lunch.....the the storms would roll in.  No fear, we had lunch, by the time we got back the weather was great again (typical Florida!) and we went back to the pool.

This was the first time we didn't go to a park when in Orlando. I have to say, it was great! I enjoyed it so much more than normal. Planning on going back again in August!.

Now on to cards. I will definitely get some play time this weekend. We have no plans and hubby has class on Saturday....;-)  So I should have some new post for you on the weekend!

Hugs,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10