Sunday, May 9, 2010

Create Room.......

I thought I would show you all my scrapbook room. It's definitely a work in progress. Comes down to - I need more space!!!! I have 2 work areas. One is where I usually keep my computer (under the Create Life Memories wall word (from UpperCase Living). The other space is longer and thats where I do my main work at.


That long wall on the right, I really want to put shelving there. I have intentions on doing just that, it's just a matter of when! You can't see it but way over to the left, in front of the Expedit (Ikea) is a large window and I have a workstation there as well. I purchased it from Pier One, its nice, but kind of a waste of space. I think I would rather get a 2 square high expediet and put there instead for storage. With 2 high, I would still have access to the window.  Here are some close-ups of different things in the room.






Most of my paper is in here. I need another one.....I have overflow in other places. I  got the shelf from Ikea as well. I can't remember what line it was. I got it because it was deeper than most shelves so the cropper hoppers fit in perfect. You can fit 7 across and theres enough room for 5 shelves high. So it holds quite a bit of paper.  The black ones were done purposely, they were initially for my CTMH papers. But I outgrew them so they aren't anymore.


My little  stash of Copics. I just order about 50 more though....so it won't look so sparce by sometime this week! I took a basket, from Michaels, and got some thick Foam Board and made the dividers. It works really well.I think when I gets a little fuller, it will be better. I know you don't have to store them on their side. But this is directly in front of my workspace and I can see the numbers and just grab. Works for me.

The drawers are from Ikea. I have GOOD intentions on painting them and covering them with pretty papers. I just haven't gotten around to it! My goal for the next 3 months. (I'm being realistic!!)


Just some of my embellishments. It's mostly Flowers, Buttons and Ribbons. I have overflow in photo boxes on my Expedit shelf.  I have tons of Primas......I'm trying to use them up so that I can justify an order to Wild Orchids!! lol

Thats it.....thats my Creating Space. I love it. I do what to re-arrange and finish up that long wall....but it works for me!  Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Pam said...

Looks like you can have lots of fun in this space! From someone who has been working on a pullout shelf, this is a fabulous space! I love what you have done! I'll be posting some of my own pictures soon...last week I posted the current situation, but my husband decided I needed a real space! Hope you can pop in on my blog!
Hugs to you!
Pam

Proud Italian Cook said...

Oh my, I need you to come and organize my house! What a beautiful space to work in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10