Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend

I had such a busy but great weekend.  I did get a chance to complete one card (yes that is all) but I didn't get a chance to post it. I should have that posted sometime today or tomorrow.  I also need to enter into a few challenges! 

So my niece from Ohio recently moved down. I got to spend a few days with her over the weekend. We went out, had a cook-out and just hung out. It was pleasant and enjoyable. She is 21 yrs old and is trying to make a new life for herself. I wish her the best of luck and hope that she enjoys Florida as much as we all do.

I heard that 7 kids recently got there pre-orders in!!! I hope so...maybe Simon says will fall in line with them because I have a pre-order out on my Magnolias with Simon Says!! I can't wait to get my hands on them! Sometimes I wish there was no such thing as "pre-orders" it's such a tease and I get sooooo antsy waiting for them!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10