Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Copic Certified!!

It was a rainy, gloomy day here in South Floriday yesterday. What better way to spend it than with Colleen Schaan, Copics new Instructor. She was FABULOUS! Loved her...so full of energy and she knew her stuff!  At the end of the class she let us know that we were her FIRST certification class!!  Wow! You would have never known. It really shocked me, she really was great. 

So I am now Copic Certified, what does that mean? Well it pretty much means I know my copics, I may not know how to use them great yet, but if you want to know the history or what you can and can not do with the, I'm your girl!  I also can go into local stamp or scrapbook stores and teach others (Not certify others) but I can teach others on the world of Copics.  Pretty neat, huh. I did learn some nice pointers and had some "Ah Ha" moments. We got to play with the air brush, which I hadn't done yet. I really liked it, not sure how much I would use it, but it was a great tool. It would be great for backgrounds or used with templates.

So when I left the certification class I stopped at the Stamp Shak in ft lauderdale. I spent way to much, but she had Magnolias in!!  So hopefully I will get a chance this weekend to play and post some new pictures.  I do have 2 cards at home that need to be posted, I just haven't gotten a chance to take the pictures and do so. 

Until then..........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10