Good morning and today is SugarPea Designs Sugar Sketch Challenge time! I say it all the time, but I just love sketches!! If I am not feeling the mojo I ALWAYS go to my sketches. I have oodles of them pinned on my Sketch Pinterest board for those occasions. So I am all about playing along with Sketch challenges!
I played along today using one of my favorite sets from the last release - Undying Love. Seriously, are they not the cutest set of zombies ever!!!
I really wanted to give my zombie a pale face, so you don't see much color or shading there. That was done purposely. Then I used part of the image using a stitched circle die. The patterned paper is from Bazzill. I made perfect mattes with my Perfect Layers Mini tools (you can get 5% off by using Code Tracy5%). Everything was finished off with enamel dots....
Here is the sketch. Remember you can turn it to change it up some too.
The rules are simple..........
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS12 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.
- However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!